Queering Sex and Desire

You are someone who makes me feel special,
I want to put my head on your shoulder as you put my arm around me.
As we turn each other around, we seal our emotional connection with a kiss.
We lock lips as we close our eyes potentially thinking about a third person in the mix (Idris Elba).
We both put each other's lips on each other's necks to increase our passion.
Slowly taking off each article of clothing we are wearing as we embrace each other's trauma-induced body.
I Start to embrace and lick your body down as I approach your dick and I swallow.
Your body quivers and moans as it is deep in my throat.
As I come up, you put my body against the wall and start to embrace my brown hairy body that always seems foreign to me.
It is the first time a guy actually embraced my body because everyone disposed of it.
From being called a disgusting faggot on the subway to being told you are worthy of your own violence.
The first time, someone treated my body like it was not for free.

He then went down on me. He made my body quiver and I felt weightless.
Came up to kiss me as our tongue collided.
We kept rubbing each other, He whispered in his ear " I want to be inside you!"
He told me "I wasn't ready yet" and we both smiled at each other and kept kissing.
We led to the climax by stoking each other as we both came.
He put his arm around me and mine around him.
Told me that "I looked beautiful" as I put my arm on his chest.

Realizing that none of this is real,
that may be due to the commodity that is my body, that something like this will never happen.
So I just keep it a dream.
Realizing in the first time in a while, that I legitimized my own desires, in the end, I find that most at ease.
I may not be the kind of girl you take to your mama,
But every space I walk in, I am a show stoppa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Femmehood

Loss

Honest